How to open network and email accounts at AUA?
All AUA Staff and Faculty are provided with username for connecting to AUA network, WiFi and accessing AUA email.
To open an account visit AUA System Administrator / IT Specialist in Main Building, Room #316M
How to change my network or/and email accounts password?
Your network and email accounts’ passwords are the same. Change of network account password will automatically change email account password.
To change your network account password:
– open Change Account Password page
– enter your username, current password, new password and re-enter the new password
– click Change Password button to submit change
How to reset forgotten network or/and email accounts password?
To be able to reset your forgotten password yourself you need to enroll to “Password Reset” feature of Self Update first.
To enroll to “Password Reset” feature:
– login to Self Update page* and select “Enrollment” tab
– select preferred security questions from drop-down lists and enter answers
– click Enroll button
To reset forgotten password:
– open Self Update page* and click on “Reset Password” link
– enter your username and type random characters shown on picture
– enter answers to security questions, type random characters shown on picture and click Continue button
– type new password, re-enter new password, type random characters shown on picture and clink Reset Password button
* Self Update page can be accessed only from AUA campus LAN and not from outside the university.